Monday, January 25, 2010

Rich Girl....Lesson 1


The money-making market scene out there is a crowded jungle. I recently came across the videos of a wise teacher.... I think it may have been "accidently" and yes I know there's no such thing....as they say when the student is ready the teacher appears.

Harv Eker is a business and personal success coach that went “from zero to millionaire in only 2 1/2 years.” He is the founder and president of Peak Potentials Training, a company that offers various seminars, coaching, and camps that claim to inspire and educate people into “taking action in the real world to produce success.”

He teaches about the Millionaire Mind and what holds us back from manifesting the riches we so desire. It's one thing to have a dream but another to make money and learn how to actually keep it. I hope you enjoy the next 7 days as much as I've just enjoyed and the reason I would love to share this with you!!!

Click here to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500