Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Private Interviews with successful women....

Have you ever wanted to know what it takes to get to the top of your game.... Is it passion, is it luck or is there a little secret that no one wants to tell you about...
I have often been inspired by the greatest leaders and wondered what it takes to get to the top and the challenges they have faced on their journey.
After seeing DJ Havana Brown perform at the Palazzo Versace Unmasked event on New Years Eve, I was truly inspired by the pocket size glamour girl and wanted to know her secret to success....and as I've learnt that the greatest opportunities are the ones you create, I set out to find out for myself....stay tuned for the very private interview with DJ Havana Brown and the chance to read about the woman who has performed for Britney Spears and Paris Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500