Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prada and Power.....

Some of us love Prada and some of us love Power.

To some of us Power comes from the things we have like a designer bag, to some it may come from the things they think they can take away from others. Ultimately we must realise that real power only comes from the heart.

There are those that strive for years to be seen by everyone, to be recognised publicly for their achievements or they fool the world and themselves that they are doing it with for some higher purpose, thus creating a false sense of self through which others can see right through.

No matter how many designer bags we may acquire or the medals that sit in our archive boxes ultimately true and real fulfillment can only come from a different kind of power which leaves us smiling from ear to ear. It is that moment where despite the lack of things we can still see the goodness in our lives and the greatness that comes from just being ourselves and just giving life a go surrounded by those friends and people who really love us.

We can be with who we are, we can look in the mirror and be proud of the way we have dealt with what life has thrown us and we know that we didn't need to steal, cheat and lie our way to where we are. I also believe that in the end everyone gets what they deserve. The law of Karma or the part that God plays in our life will ultimately give us exactly what we need as long as the path to get there is filled with love, light and goodness.

So here is to taking the right steps, with the right intention, loving and laughing along the way. And just like Christina Aguillera sings, Through the hard times we become a little bit stronger, a little bit wiser and a whole lot smarter.

I love the words of this song.....

Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know
Just how capable I am to pull through
Cause it...Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

So here's to being stronger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500